Architecture: Residential Drafting and Design
- Uses a special icon in page margin to identify topics addressing needs of persons with disabilities.- IRCD includes all contents of Instructor´s Resource Binder, plus G-W Test Creation Software, and Architecture student/instructor software.
Contemporary Living: GW Test Creation Software
- Added content on early brain development, SIDS, and child guidance techniques.- New topics include using the management process; making a career plan; teamwork skills; strategies for job success; and life span development.
Contemporary Living: Chapter Review Games CD, Individual License
Contemporary Living: Chapter Review Games CD, Site License
Skills for Personal & Family Living: Teacher´s Resource CD
Skills for Personal & Family Living, a comprehensive Family and Consumer Sciences text for the secondary level, helps students meet the challenges of their daily lives with confidence. They will learn practical skills for making decisions at home, school, and in the workplace. Career features called ´´Career Times´´ describe various careers, their preparation requirements, and personal qualities needed to succeed. New topics include accepting responsibility for decisions and their consequences, influences on behavior and decisions, promoting cultural diversity, preparing resumes, clothing label laws, multisize patterns, and trends in housing. Teacher´s Resource CD includes the contents of the Teacher´s Resource Portfolio and the GW Test Creation Software on one CD.
Lessons in Electricity for Air Conditioning CD
Lessons is Electricity for Air Conditioning was developed to meet the needs of both students and experienced air conditioning technicians for an easy-to-use tool for learning about the special applications of electricity in the air conditioning field. This multimedia product provides exciting self-paced interactive lessons that capture student attention and enhance comprehension. The program includes an assessment tool to identify content that has not been mastered and provides an effective method of reviewing that material.
Lessons in Electricity CD
An exciting multimedia product on CD, Lessons in Electricity provides self-paced interactive learning experiences that will capture student attention and enhance understanding and retention. This innovative approach to teaching basic electrical principles includes an assessment procedure that identifies subject matter that has not been mastered in a lesson, and provides specific directions for review by the student. For help with technical vocabulary, the student can access an extensive Glossary at any time while working in the program. Lessons in Electricity provides literally hundreds of screens of information.
Electricity & Electronics
- Experiments are included in numerous chapters with step-by-step instructions.- Projects are provided for a number of chapters, with complete parts lists and schematics.
- Life Begins provides teachers with an exciting new way to help teach adolescent maturation and the creation of life. - The innovative Lockout feature gives teachers complete control over what subjects are accessible at any given time. Because of this feature, Life Begins can be adjusted to meet a variety of classroom needs. - From the main page of the program, there are six sections to explore-The Human Body, Man, Woman, Pregnancy, Labor and Birth, and Life Choices. - The final section, Life Choices, helps young people apply this knowledge through many character-building topics.
Strengthening Family & Self: PowerPoint Presentations CD, Individual License
- New suggested chapter activities--Think Critically, Connect with Your Community, and Use Technology--help students apply their learning.- Learning objectives, key terms, summary, case studies, and review questions enrich each chapter.